Corporate Wellness Program
Our goal is to assist companies in achieving a healthy and productive work force.
- assessment and evaluation of individual and group needs at your work site.
- individual and group stress-reduction interventions at your work site.
- follow-up services at your work site.
In addition to the immediate benefits of interventions, we make assessments from information we gather during introductory and intervention services, and can then recommend more intensive training programs and formats for program delivery that fit a companies individual needs.
- Full to 1/2 day workshops at your work site.
- 4 to 10 week 1 - 2 hour workshops at your work site.
- Executive retreats at locations near your business or in as exotic locations as Maui.
- Custom-designed programs tailored to each companies unique needs.
Comprehensive training to promote and integrate stress-management skills in the workplace and wellness for employees. Self-care skills and techniques included in the core teaching program include the following:
Mindfulness practices. Various methods to promote awareness are taught, such as body scan meditations, progressive muscle relaxation, conscious breathing, meditation, and mindful movement.
Stress management and resiliency techniques. Participants learn strategies such as cognitive restructuring to adapt to stressful situations and to recognize and change negative thoughts and behaviors.
Effective communication and time management skills. Participants learn to communicate assertively and effectively manage their time.
Guidelines for leading a physically active life. Participants learn principles of mindful exercise and how to incorporate appropriate physical activity into their lives.
Healthy eating. Participants learn how to integrate healthy eating into a busy lifestyle to improve health, energy level and mood.
- at optimal levels is quite beneficial for people and business.
- at too low a level fosters sluggishness in growth and productivity.
- at too high a level contributes to diminished job performance, reduced efficiency, and is deleterious to health.
- can be effectively monitored and regulated to maintain optimal levels with mindfulness skills.
Copyright © 2005–2016 — All Rights Reserved